Residential Maintenance/Turf Care
Unique Environmental services a broad range of residential customers including the following:
- Homeowners Associations (HOAs)
- Large residential estate properties
- Individual residences within our maintenance communities
Our maintenance contracts include all aspects of property maintenance with two levels of service packages:
- Basic program includes weekly lawn mowing, a fertilization program (5 applications), along with seasonal pruning and leaf removal in the winter months.
- Expanded program includes the basic services along with an expanded lawn care program and an additional insect control program for your trees and shrubs.
Additional services Unique provides include seasonal color, landscape enhancements, and mulching.
Landscape Care Program
Unique offers an annual plan with quarterly visits, which is tailored to meet the needs of your existing landscape.
- Winter and spring hand pruning
- Horticultural Oil application on shrubs to control over-wintering insect and disease problems
- Fertilization application on trees and shrubs
Turf and Shrub Care Program
Unique’s annual turf care program includes six visits. Unique offers the ‘environmental friendly’ option of all organic treatments. Below is an explanation of the benefits of various applications:
- Fertilization -
Spring green up, maintaining healthy turf growth and color, and the development of a deep root system to reduce summer stress.
- Weed Control
Spring and winter pre-emergents for Broadleaf Weeds and Crabgrass control. Spot spraying for Broadleaf as needed.
- Insect and Disease Control -
Turf treatment, and additional applications that may be necessary to control fungus problems within the turf.
- Aeration -
Warm season (late May - early June) aeration of Bermudas and Zoysia, and cool season (Sept - Oct) aeration of Fescue.